Sunday, July 20, 2008

Erwina Got a Job At BURGER KINGS!!!

Hey! Everyone
I am just letting you all know I got a Job at Burger Kings its a Fun Place to Work. I enjoy the people there because I just fit in pefectly and also My Boss is Funny too. I also started classes online and its been really a BIG challenge for me to Fit in and get use to NO WATER!!! or let me say ocean surrounding the places. I have been reading my scriptures and Now I am in Moroni Chapter 5. The ward here is alright I am getting used to it. But other then that I am always having the LOrd near me all the time and I have been coming closer to him every step of the way. I want to thank you all for that. I got to see rodeo shows and also got to go to stake picnic it was fun. and I met alot of people and new faces. I will put up pictures so you all can see. take care.

No comments: